in an ideal world PC's would not exist.
We would not be plagued by slow and stubborn computers.
I know all companies have PC's and blah blah blah, but they effing suck!
They do not have the infinately helpful short cut keys, easy to use setup, or speedy processor.
i like fast. i talk fast i walk fast, i get annoyed fast. There for PC is NOT the computer for me.
I can blame a many crappy days on PC computer malfunctions. Today would be one of those stupid i hate PC's and they clearly hate me more kinda days.
I would really like to know how on this entire downtown campus there are only three macs in the compter labs (multiple labs only 3 macs)!
i am gonna start bringing my lovely laptop with me everywhere just so i can counter the stupid PC world around me
-girl who misses mac computer labs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment