Today i went to see the Joffrey Ballet perform Cinderella.
I love the ballet and like all things i love some one around me manages to ruin it. =(
A small child was seated behind me kicking my chair till the point i couldn't take it anymore. i turned around n snapped at her to stop. Oblivious mom remained oblivious.
I love the ballet and like all things i love some one around me manages to ruin it. =(
A small child was seated behind me kicking my chair till the point i couldn't take it anymore. i turned around n snapped at her to stop. Oblivious mom remained oblivious.
Note to self: matinee show is for old ladies and children–AVOID the matinee show at all costs.
All in all i really liked the show. The last professional ballet i saw was the nutcracker and i don't even remember how old i was. I love the theater and would really like to go as much as possible. I saw the DePaul theater school perform A Raisin in the Sun and that was fantastic, aside from the irritating audience clapping and laughing when nothing was happening.
is it possible to watch a show with only people you like in the room? if so, where?
I think i'm going to try and see Cinderella again with friends and the evening show that starts after bedtime.
watch the preview for Cinderella its lovely.
-girl

No comments:
Post a Comment