It's not letting go and forgetting the past that helps us move forward. It's being able to look back at the past, reflect and not get upset that enables us to move forward in life. i'm trying to look back and smile not cry. i think i'm doing better.
"We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude."--Charles R. Swindoll
"We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude."--Charles R. Swindoll

I wrote a 4 page letter over the summer to my ex. It helped sooooo much. I can talk to him now and stuff its crazy. I didn't even send it. =)
ReplyDelete