Friday, August 20, 2010

Adressing my childhood... again

I'm blogging from my iPod so excuse any mistakes in format

Today has been a good day. I woke up, went to the store to get yogurt and fruit, made a smoothie, then went to the movies with the fam. We saw toy story 3. It was great just as good as the first two. I felt like no time had past between the first two and the third. About 10 years has passed, I think. I cried at the end. It just made me remember how much fun I had with my toys and how easy it was for me to just throw out toys, games, books, or leave them behind when I went off to school. I've given Sophia toys and clothes and hopefully she loves them as much as I did. I still hag teddy bears and random knock knacks I can't bring myself to part with. At the end I kept thinking: damn what would I give to be 8 again?"
as I'm sitting on the bus to spend the weekend in New York, I don't think I want to be 8. It's great being 19 and in college. If I had the happiness and drama free life of my 8yr old self combined with the freedom and wisdom I hag acquired as a 19 yr old I'd be great!

This should be a good weekend with childhood friends with mature sensibilities
-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment